- When I was a child I showed Ashyire cows, in a show ring. Gramp was a dairy farmer, and that's what dairy farmers' kids and grandkids did. It was a lot of work, but I loved it.
- I met my husband when I was 11, became his girlfriend at 13, was engaged to him at 17 and married him at 18. We've been married 33 years, 2 months and 1 week. :o)
- Our oldest daughter was named after the county/burrow we honeymooned in. She is the only person in the USA with that name, although there is a farm in Ohio with the same name. And JFYI, she was born 2 years after the honeymoon!
- I have never knit myself a sweater. I've knit scarves, bags but never a sweater or anything to wear. Why? I've tried. They never fit. My Mom has a closet full of knit sweaters. :o(
- I never bought LYS yarn until 3 years ago when I read my first blog. Now I wish I hadn't bought so much.
- I collect bags like most people collect Santa Clauses. I can't get enough.
Knitting wise I've done very little. I've torn out almost everything I've started, so now I'm just wondering if I should just give up on it for awhile. I also have a really sore left elbow that I think is either a pinched nerve or a really fast case of arthritis that set in. I'm going with the pinched nerve. It really bothers me after working on something heavy, like that dang February Ladies Sweater that I want so bad but just can't seem to get right. So, not much knitting.
I'm off to Atlanta for a week. Hope you all have a great knitting week while I'm gone.
Oh, yeah, I have to tag 7 people. Wow, I'm not sure I know 7 people to tag.