Friday, October 20, 2006

Most Hate Them, I Like Them!

Think about it. How else can you keep track of your kids? I save every one of these that my 3 kids send me. That's how I know what they like, what they hate. So, because life is keeping me unusually busy (and tired), I give you this..........

48 Things You Could Care Less About. . .

1. FIRST NAME? Sharon

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, Mom just liked the name.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I don't cry much, I water up a lot. I water up every time I leave the Baby Girl, or the Baby Girl leaves me.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like my typing better.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Ham and cheese (oh, lunchmeat - ham)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? As long as I understood my moods, sure, I'd make a great friend.

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No, you know at some point in life someone is going to read it, and that wouldn't work.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No, lost those suckers at the age of 13, same time I met BTB.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Oh, heck no!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My Favorite is Lucky Charms, but, I eat Raison Bran Crunch.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I live in the sunny south so no, I wear flip flops or sandles until about November, then I wear clogs.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I guess, hope I don't have to find out again.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate Chip - with big hunks of chocolate!

14. SHOE SIZE? 9 1/2 Used to be a 9 but something happened a few years ago and it went up a 1/2 size.

5. RED OR PINK? Red is my favorite color of all time but lately I find myself buying more and more pink. Age related?

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Besides the fact I hate cleaning house? Letting myself get a paunch!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now BTB. He went to the Baby Girls High School to work in the consession stand again cause it's homecoming and his best bud said they'd be real busy and need the help.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? How else will I find out about you?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black shorts, white shirt, denim blue flip flops.

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate pudding with the free 1/4 cup of lite cool whip on top. A dieters delight!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Fox News (see, you just found out something about me you didn't know. I love Fox News).

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? RED

23. FAVORITE SMELL? Newborn babies, fresh baked bread, English Leather, my Mom (she always smells so good).

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The Baby Girl (thought I was going to have to say some politician looking for my vote, but, she called while filling this out. Good kid).

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Hmm, I don't notice anything, I guess. Unless they're dirty, stink or have rotted teeth.

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don't know her, but I love her blog!

27. FAVORITE DRINK? A.M. Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate (cocoa), Midday Nestle' Water, P.M. More water

28. FAVORITE SPORT? Used to be baseball (Boston Red Soxs) but, now? Football if the Baby Girl is in the Marching Band at half time.

29. EYE COLOR? Brown

30. HAT SIZE? Average - never measured my head before.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish! I wear glasses - bifocals no less.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? Crab legs

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings most of the time. I like scary movies if I'm not home alone (like now)

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither! Summer here is too dang hot and winter is so cold it goes thru you like mist. I like fall and spring.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both! What can be better than a big hug and kiss? Notta!

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate cake with white frosting.

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Do you read my blog? If you read blogs, you're probably sick of these things.

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? whoever doesn't feel like figuring all this stuff out about yourself.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished one last night but can't remember the name or author. It was good though!

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I have a Vaio, so, no mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Everybody Loves Raymond and some History Channel thing about a huge ship.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My 3 kids and their Dad having a discussion about anything. Love hearing them all talking together.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? When in RI the furthest was Montana, since living in GA the furthest has been RI. LOL

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don't have any talents, I gave them all to my kids.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Warwick, Rhode Island

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No-one sent it, I got it from Stitches of Violet's blog.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked learning about you! I have to tell you that I wore size 9 shoes until I was pregnant with my daughter. Then they went up to 9 1/2. All of those nice shoes that I couldn't wear...