Tuesday, January 31, 2006

B is for Band, Blogging and Blogger!

Okay, once again blogger is not cooperating and my pictures will not load. This was supposed to be a picture of my daughter and the Marching Band. So, I'm really ticked about Blogger and really ticked that I couldn't get the Band picture in here! I've written 3 posts so far in the past 2 weeks and not one of them would go thru. So, if there's anyone out there in blogger land that reads this it might just be the last. What's the point in a blog if I can't blog when I have a few minutes to sit here and write something. So much for keeping track of what I've been working on!

I ripped out my Rogue sweater and rewound the yarn. I was using Lion Brand Wool Ease and I'm not sure if it was that or if it was me but I didn't like the way it looked. I will redo it in another yarn one of these days. I did buy some Cascade 220 superwash in offwhite last week at my LYS for it but now can't decide if I want to do it in Rogue or Eris. Right now I'm doing the Tech sweater and I'm so sick of stockinette stitch I don't want to do another plain sweater again right away. I've only been working on it since 12/20/05 but it seems that the sleeves are taking forever!

I have about 4 more repeats to do on my Magenta scarf and then that'll be done. Still working on the Scandanavian Santa but don't get that out too often. So, when the Tech sweater is done I have lots of little projects to finish up. I'm really anxious to do a pair of the Jaywalker socks. Never have enjoyed doing socks before but think they're neat and I have some Koigu that needs to be socks.

Well, if you've gotten this far, congratulations for reading a boring blog with no pictures! I need to find a new blog site cause for some reason this one doesn't want to do what it says it will. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

No comments: