Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pictureless Blogging Again!

The laptop is still at Dell and no word yet when I'll have it back. Their repair guy replaced everything in it except the modem and the monitor and still it didn't work so Dell said send it back to them so they could go over it. So, still no pictures!

Things around here are pretty glum. My DMIL was given 6-9 months after fighting with cancer so we're all sad. She's a wonderful woman and I love her dearly and this is just so hard on her oldest son, my hubby. Anywho.........

Still working on the feather and fan shawl but I think I'm going to call it quits after the next pattern row. I'm sick of it and I really don't like the colors, so this will be the end of it. I have so much lace yarn that I want to use for other projects and hey, it's my life, I can quit if I want, right?

So, another boring post with no pictures. Maybe by next week I'll be back in business.

ta-ta for now.

No comments: