Friday, June 23, 2006

We've Got Pictures!

Shanandoah Valley, VA
My toe up sock, that was just about done by the end of the trip, but I frogged the whole thing and started them again top down.

Finally! My head has been in the sand lately, and this proves it. All I had to do was plug in my camera cable to the USB port on the side of the laptop and bang - pictures! Dah!! For some reason I thought this laptop had a port that I could just stick my memory card in, and it might have, but if so, I haven't found it yet, or figured it all out. It's fun learning new things when you're in the mood to learn. Lately, I haven't been in the mood for anything!

BTB just got done weed whacking and is giving me those big puppy dog blue eyes of his to join him in the pool so you all have a great weekend and enjoy!

Happy Knitting!

(afterthought - I found the port for the memory card, so I'm good to go now. Pictures of my yarn aquisition later this week - yup, used my May yarn buying day and yesterday ordered some from Cabin Cove, so borrowed that from April since I never bought anything in April. I just might make it to July 1st without messing up. YEA ME!)

1 comment:

Catherine Kerth said...

oh my goodness! you ripped the whole sick? does that means you won't be knitting from toe up any more ;)?