Saturday, August 27, 2005

Summer of Lace knitting

I made a scarf last week from Wildfibers yarn. It is so soft! And, there's enough in one hank to make 2 scarves. I took pictures, but they're really blurry so I'll try to take another one later today when I have a model. I'm also working on another lace scarf that is worked one side at a time - first time I've tried that and I love it! It's in the Nancy Wiseman book of Scarves, Shawls and Stoles. I'm doing it in a light mauve Cathay Yarn from Debbie Bliss. Oh, it is so soft. I think I might keep it for myself, the other one too.

So, until I get some good pictures, that's it for today. Lots going on around here so I've been busy. I have to try to get better at this blogging, alteast a few times a week. Boring blog, I know, but it's for keeping my work in order and recorded, so for that, I'm doing okay.

STAY OFF THE ROADS! My Baby Girl got her drivers license last week!

No comments: