Sunday, July 17, 2005

I'm Home!

Our trip to the mountains was great! I woke up every morning at 7 a.m. and sat on my Mom's porch and worked on Clapotis until around 9, then we'd go touring for the day and then around 5:30 I was back on the porch knitting away - in a rocking chair! She has the best place in the world for knitting! There's not the humidity in the mountains that we have down here in the southern part of the state. I was in heaven!

No pictures to show cause my laptop needs a doctor. It runs but there's nothing on the screen - it's just black. So, tomorrow morning I get to call Dell and try to get the thing fixed. I took lots of pictures, but I don't put them on this computer, so updates of my stash enhancement and my clapotis when it's all better.

Enjoy your week and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments: