Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'm BAD for Blogging!

I'm still alive!

I'm still knitting!

I'm loving my new kitchen!

I'm spending too much time reading other's blogs,which leaves no time to update my own!

I'm really bad about blogging!

I'm getting DSL on Monday!

I'll try to do better!

I'll try not to read others blogs until mine is updated.

I'll be able to have my laptop on the bar in my new kitchen to upload pictures.

I've finished 2 shawls and 2 scarves since my last post.

I've started the Branching Out scarf from knitty.com.

I've started the Kiri Shawl from knitting across the ponds blog.

I've sent the lace shawl (peach)from my on-line class at needlecraftuniversity.com to my Mother-in-law.

I'm sending the VERY ugly scarf I made (pictures maybe next week?) to my neice for her birthday. Will tell her she can use it as a scarf or if it's too ugly, as a tow rope for her car.

I've updated - till next time.

No comments: