Sunday, April 10, 2005

What a great day!

Crocheted baby blanket in a knitting blog!? Well, I need it quick and I can crochet a lot faster than I can knit. Love the Brittany crochet hook!

Well, I wanted your picture first, so next time I have to remember to download it last to get it first. I'll get this all straight sooner or later.

Had a great time with you and the kids today! Seeing you and your little sister and the girls scrapbooking/card making on the deck was just awesome and makes me look forward to all the Sundays we get to sit outside and "craft." Making all your own cards is a great way to save a few pennies (to spend on more scrapbooking/cardmaking stuff) and it's great that you can personalize them.

I'll certainly keep my eyes open for a good deal on a digital camera for you for your birthday so you can figure out how to download them into a blog. By then you could start your own blog but right it like you're writing to me. I'm sure you'd decorate this page a whole lot different than I have, cause you're so creative!

Had a great day. Love those pixs.

Love ya,
Mom Posted by Hello

No comments: