Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spring has Sprung

What a beautiful day.

It's been a long time since we've had such a beautiful weekend. Low 70's, blue, blue sky and all the goldfinches finally arrived at the thistle feeders.

This is the hat that I took to Mom's (Grandma's to show her how it looks before and after felting. It's all felted and ready for next winter.

This is a baby blanket I'm working on (crocheted) for your sisters teacher who is expecting a little boy next month. I need to get 2 more skeins of yarn to get it finished, but did all this in 3 evenings so only need a few more to get it all done, wrapped and sent on it's merry way.

Wanted to take a picture of my Peek-a-Boo sweater today but it was hard to get it to lay flat, it's not blocked yet and the sides kept curling in, so maybe when the front and back are done (by tomorrow I hope) I can get it laid out and pinned so you can see it.

Hope you had a great Sunday. Sure was a nice one.

Love,
Mom

No comments: