Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MS3 FO

Get it? LOL
After the bath.
The wing. See the Baby Girls hedgehog at the end? He got to stay home with me this year.
Close up of those gorgeous beads.
MS3, a finished object.
I will get "glamour" shots tomorrow when it's all dry and ready for the public view. BTB was putting up the trim on the stairs so I had to use the Baby Girls room, which is still jam packed with her things, instead of the hallway as I usually do, so the pictures aren't as clear. This gives you an idea of what it looks like. More pictures later.

And, I'd like to thank the following for all their help in the knitting and blocking of my MS3. I couldn't have done it without them. Thanks guys! (see Maggi over pugs back? she helped, too)
Not one taker for the Rebecca magazine! Jeesh, what is it with you guys? I have stuff to get rid of, I have to get my house cleaned and I can't even GIVE stuff away! One more try - first one to say they want it in the comments gets it. My 2 daughters don't count.

Happy Knitting!

7 comments:

Mouse said...

I totally missed that in the comments.. I'd love to have it if its still available please! my email is knottymouse@bellsouth.net. :)

theminx said...

Nice shawl! Can't wait to see a modeled shot of it!

Anonymous said...

I love the color of your beautiful lace!

Sheri said...

Thank you for the comments on my shawl. More shots of it later, but no time today. I got invited to Ravelry so had to go see what that was all about. Lunch with the girls tomorrow so maybe some shots can be taken up there with them.

Congrats to Mouse, she gets the Rebecca Magazine.

Thanks again.
Sheri

stringplay said...

Can't wait to see the model shots. I know it's going to be amazing.

Maureen said...

What gorgeous lace work. I am looking forward to the modeling shots too.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I am so impressed. When it's all draped across your lap you'd never guess that is what it turns out to be. You definatly have the knack for knitting! (Crocheting... shoot... working with lace and beads) Very impressive.
You said each MS3 depicts a story, what was the story again? I love the pattern. I wish you could see it better though, the palm tree kind of hides it, we'll play with it and pictures this weekend. Awesome job Mom! Amamzing. I love the pics of the animals too. Poor Oscar looks like he just get beat up again, and I notice Morris isn't around, so he must have done it. Libby looks like she's standing guard and Mags looks like she is waiting for you to NOT notice her so she can get the cat food.
See you Sunday!
Love you.
The Oldest Daughter
Who worked in the yard this evening, cleaned the whole house, the rest of the car, both porches, cooked dinner and cupcakes, tomorrow's dinner, went to the dump, fought with a BiPolar child who beat up the counselors again and two hormonal girls! Yep, I'm thinking I am Mom of the Year right now and I am fixin' to sit down to a nice big salad. =0)