Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Lamb Collection Keeps Growing!

I received this in the mail todayI was so excited while opening it! You know, a lot of bloggers get gifts in the mail from blogging buddies far and near and some of us are very envious of those friends that you've never met but who you've become friends with via the computer. Well, now I'm one of you! This cute little lamby (Her name is Mini), who in no way, shape or form looks anything like a rat :o), was a gift to me from Susan and I can't tell you how happy I was to see this cute little thing! She even came in her own Easter Basket. Here, another picture, minus Squirt. Isn't that the cutest thing? And she's holding a yellow flower, which I'm guessing is a daffodil, my favorite! Susan, you made my day! Thank you so much!

This is how far I've gotten on my Dale of Norway sweater. Haven't worked on it in a while because of the sinus infection. Kind of hard to concentrate when your nose won't quit running, your eyes water and you keep sneezing. But, I'll get back to it soon enough. I just kind of through it over my monitor but you can see how much is done compared to the last picture.

I went to see my daughters' today, had lunch, had my hair done and the oldest DD and I decided to have our toes done while we waited for the Baby Girl. She brought a very nice guy to lunch with her :o) and she had to wait for him to get out of class. Um, she'll kill me for that one, but I couldn't resist. And her best friend/roommate was there with us also. We love Thursday Lunches.Morris (orange) and Bear (black, behind my leg) wanted to get in the picture. Can you see my toes? Love that color. The green on the deck? P O L L E N - I hate that stuff. I have to stay in till it's no longer green on my decks. It's everywhere.

I promise not to bore you with Heart Stuff, but, I will be mentioning this once in awhile from now on. Tomorrow morning I start Cardiac Rehab at our local hospital. I'll fill you in next time as to what I have to do there, but, I'm hoping it helps me lose the last 13 pounds.

Happy Knitting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be interested to hear what's involved with the Cardiac Rehab. I think your sweater is looking fabulous!!!

Maureen said...

How adorable are those two lambs? Your sweater is just beautiful. Good luck with your cardio rehab.Glad to know you are doing well.

Ann said...

That darn Susan..she is wonderful.

I love the toenails...I need a professional pedicure, I am not nearly as good as the guys at the nail salon--it only took me 49 years to get my first pedicure.

How about that cute toe ring??? Too darn cute!

:o)

Ann

Susan said...

Oh I'm glad that, unlike my coworker, you don't think she's rat-like! I have her twin, who's named Olivia and called Livi (I have NO idea where that came from)and everytime I see her it makes me think of you. I'm excited to hear what the cardiac rehab involves. One thing, pretty toenails should make it easier!

Anonymous said...

Love the new lambies! Your going to need a sunroom just for them soon~! How cute is it to collect them and knit too!
Have fun with your Dale of Norway sweater. I love how it looks, and I can't wait to see it done!
Love,
DD

Sheri said...

Beth - Thanks for the compliments on my sweater. It's coming along.
Maureen - Nice to hear from you again. Thanks, the sweater is growing.
Ann - Pedicures are my summer treat! We went to the Big City last summer and I got each of the girls and myself the toe ring. I love it, but, I need a smaller one, seems you can lose weight in your toes!
Susan - She's WONDERFUL! Nope, don't think she looks like a rat at all! Love the name of yours.
Oldest DD - Yes, a new sunroom is needed but I think I'm going to spread them around a little. Waiting for Daddy to clear off where the paint is stored and some can go up there and my plants. I'll show you my sweater next time you're here.
Thanks all, for the comments, I love getting every one of them.
Sheri