I'm glad the new year is here. To me it's like a big snow storm in that it cleans everything up. Time to make new plans, try new things. So, for 2007 here's some of my ideas.
1. I won't be joining any "Knit from Stash" alongs but I'm going to try to only work from my stash. It's getting way out of hand and it makes me really nutty having all that in there and I don't need to keep buying. So, no new yarn in 2007 unless I think I really need it, or I run out, whichever comes first. haha
2. Finish things! I'm great for starting but not so great at finishing. Example: I knit a vest from a magazine and it's laid around so long waiting to be put together I can't remember the magazine or where said magazine is. I HAVE GOT TO FINISH MY PROJECTS!
3. Get better about blogging about said finished objects. I have so many things that I have knit that never make it to this blog. It's either because I don't feel like staging it all, don't feel like finding the camera, no sunshine, you know, a million excuses. I'll try to do better.
4. Pay more attention to my knitting. Usually I'm sick of whatever I'm working on by the time I get to the end, that's when I make mistakes. So, PAY MORE ATTENTION!
5. Continue to eat no fat, no fried, no fast foods and exercise, exercise, exercise! I hate exercise! But, I love music, I love to sing and dance, so might just find a dancing class. I'll have to dance alone though, BTB isn't a dancer (or a singer). There will probably be a little more about my health in this blog, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum!
I was looking back over my blogs last night and I'm up to about 8 commenters (the most I've ever gotten) this year. The first year I was lucky to get 1. So, to all my new readers out there (and you old ones;o), thank you for your comments, thank you for reading Scrappy Knitter and thank you for being a part of my life. I hope you have lots of health and happiness in 2007.
Happy New Year to all you kitties and puppy dogs out there in blog land. Hope it's a year filled with Greenies, Milk Bones and a few other adventures.