Friday, June 16, 2006

I Think its a Knitting Blog!

I'm still here. It's been kind of hard to get back in to the swing of things since being home, but we're getting there, slowly but surely. I've even done some knitting but I tore it all out cause I didn't like it. It was a sock, using Wendy's toe up pattern. I guess I'm just a top down sock knitter at heart because I really didn't like doing it that way. So, I'm almost done with another, top down sock from the new sock book (which I can't find right now). I'm about to start the toe. Maybe some pictures later this weekend but I just bought a new laptop and haven't installed my camera program into it yet. (It's a Sony Vaio and so far I love it.)

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me--it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so I may leave a comment about you.

I got this at Bron's Blog and thought it was kind of a neat idea. So, for the handful that read my blog, go for it.

I've also started the Icarus Shawl and am loving every minute it of it. I don't have to think too hard (which I can't do right now anyway) and it's going really quick. I'm using the yarn I was using for the stole, that was just too much for right now.

So, boring blog, no pictures, nothing really new, but just wanted to say hi to everyone and to let you know Ive been reading all the blogs and I'm keeping up with all the knitting news in blogland.

Happy Knitting, and I promise a better entry sometime within the week, when I figure out this new laptop and get the camera stuff loaded on it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caring

I chose this word because it is obvious how much you love and care for your family. :)

Anonymous said...

Optimistic. :)

Catherine Kerth said...

Giving....

I can imagine by your kinds words that you ar the type of person that makes sacrafices for those around you :)