Saturday, July 09, 2005

Stash Enhancement




I went shopping yesterday and got some yarn for my clapotis and of course, you can't buy just what you're shopping for. So, here's what I got.

The green yarn is ColaradoYarns Knitaly Print. I got 4 skeins of it. It's 100% Virgin Wool and the color is really pretty. The light green and dark green are Merino Extra from Valeria Roma and are 50% wool and 50% acrylic. I thought they'd make a beautiful scarf done in 2 color knitting. I also bought a short set of size 9 needles (Clover)just to have. The tin box was marked down for $1.00 at Michaels so I got it to keep my double pointed needles in that were my Grandmothers. Some of them don't have sleeves to go in and I need to keep them all in one place. And, my little Wooly measuring tape.

The Bass Pro Worm bag is for my circular needles. They fit and it's small, so easy to take along if I need to. I had bought a bigger one several months ago but I found it too big and too heavy (even empty) to take anywhere. So, this is my new little one. It's great!

No comments: