Friday, April 08, 2005

Frogged some, knit some

Did a lot of nothing today!

Not sure if it's the weather or me, but this has been one lazy day.

I frogged the shawl I was making with the Mountain Colors yarn I bought while visiting with your brother last month. The pattern just wasn't doing the yarn justice, so will wait and find something that will work with it. I got started again on the "Faux Beaded Shawl" that I ran out of yarn for, and bought more this week at the Red Needle Cafe. It won't take long to finish, it's done on size 15 needles.

Went to HD with Dad and got some sheetrock for the kitchen and wouldn't you know, it rained on the way home. Okay, it POURED on the way home for all of 5 minutes. Just long enough to get it good and wet. It's "drying" now in the kitchen.

Hope to get some knitting done over the weekend while watching "Bob the Builder" work on my kitchen. Have a few projects to finish up and then I'm going to start something new, just not sure what that'll be yet. Guess you'll have to stay tuned.

Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you tomorrow sometime when we exchange the child who wants to spend the night.

Love,
Mom

No comments: