Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Another sweater for me!

Good Morning Neshaminy,
Well, I swatched for a new sweater yesterday and got the needles all figured out. It's the first time I've swatched with the size needles in the pattern and they actually worked. I usually have to go down a size or two. It's going to be a heather green, with lots of different stitches running thru it. Real pretty, but simple. You know me, I like simple.
I'm going to the big city Friday so I'll try to stop at Michaels and see what they have for your scrapbooking. I really don't need any more yarn, but might look and see what they have, just for the heck of it.
Not much going on here. Still trying to get my hat done so I can felt it with my "Little Companion" and then I have to finish Grandma's Shawlette before I head to their house. 3 more weeks till my first solo trip!
Hope you have a great day.
Love you,
Mom

No comments: